Friday, December 17, 2010

Work-wise I have a whole bunch of deadlines coming up as 2010 closes out. I needed some quiet, focused time. So the dog and I headed to NH where distractions are few(er). Hunkering down in the solitude of a snowy setting can be great way to get some writing done. It can also be a great way to start seeing ghosts and chopping down doors. So learning a lesson from Mr. Torrence I made sure to avoid the all-work-and-no-play syndrome.

It had rained pretty hard last Sunday and NH lost virtually all of the snow they had received so far. Fortunately the Notch did it's thing and 10" fell Tuesday with another sixish on Wednesday. I managed to get some slope time Wed, Thurs, Fri. Conditions on those days were very good, good, and OK respectively. MD joined me on Thursday. Here's a small sampling...

No comments:

Post a Comment